[talks-uk] Re: uPlayer from ITV

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2010 23:47:18 -0000

What is UDF?
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Hussein Patwa
  To: talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Tuesday, January 26, 2010 11:43 PM
  Subject: [talks-uk] Re: uPlayer from ITV

  The N96 supports UDP so you shouldn't have any problems with applications and
data post-upgrade.  However a backup is always recommended just in case.

  Also another quick way to find your firmware version is to dial *#0000# on
the home screen.

  _______________________________________

  Have a pleasant day,

  Kind Regards and Best Wishes,

  Hussein.

  Hussein Patwa

  Tel: 0789 47 595 62 (UK)

  Tel: +44 (0)122 4433 954  (SIP)

  Twitter: www.twitter.com/hussein_patwa

  Skype: patwaspotterfan2

  GoogleTalk: thewanderingwriter

  Web: www.patwanet.co.uk

  My Blog: http://patwaspotterfan.livejournal.com

  Find me on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=510013486

  Please note: For security reasons calls from witheld numbers may not be
connected.  Please release your number so it can be viewed prior to calling.
Contact your telephone service provider for advice on how to do this if
required.  All calls may be recorded for fact verification.

  DISCLAIMER:

  This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential or sensitive
information and are intended solely for the stated recipient(s).  Copying or
distribution in any form is not permitted without the prior consent of the
sender.  If you have received this message in error, please delete it and any
attachments from your system and notify the sender immediately.

  Thank you for your co-operation.

  Protect our trees; Do not print unless absolutely necessary.  Save paper by
deleting sections of the message which are not relevant.