[talks-uk] Re: text message help

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2009 15:42:21 -0000

Hi Neil,

Thanks for this, I'll check it out.

From: talks-uk-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:talks-uk-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Neil Barnfather - TalkNav
Sent: Wednesday 7 January 2009 15:26
To: talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [talks-uk] Re: text message help

For those of you interested you can put your texts onto your PC, very
handily in fact, and the application links into Outlook, it stores all your
messages into Outlook, you can send them back and forth between your phone
and PC, you can also send texts directly from Outlook.

I really do like it, there's a 15 day trial available if you wish.

http://www.jeyo.com/extender.asp

Neil Barnfather
WFA List Administrator
Talks Users Host

Don't forget TalkNav which is a Nuance accessibility and Wayfinder Access
software dealer and distributor, for all your product needs with instant
product activation and an online store supporting British Sterling, US
Dollars and Euros.

www.talknav.net
+44 161 277 7997
service@xxxxxxxxxxx