[talks-uk] Re: text message help

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2009 16:26:35 -0000

This programme looks very interesting. I don't text a great deal but am thinking of giving it a try.

I'm interested though to know how you send texts directly from the PC - I mean, does the programme accept just a telephone number? How does it work?

Do you also need to have PC Suite installed? I haven't bothered with this as yet but maybe one day I'll have to. <Smiles>

Thanks, Neil, for any further information you can give.

--
Carol
carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

On Wednesday, January 07, 2009 3:25 PM (UK time), Neil Barnfather - TalkNav at talks@xxxxxxxxxxx said:

For those of you interested you can put your texts onto your PC, very
handily in fact, and the application links into Outlook, it stores
all your messages into Outlook, you can send them back and forth
between your phone and PC, you can also send texts directly from
Outlook.

I really do like it, there's a 15 day trial available if you wish.

http://www.jeyo.com/extender.asp

Neil Barnfather
WFA List Administrator
Talks Users Host

Don't forget TalkNav which is a Nuance accessibility and Wayfinder
Access software dealer and distributor, for all your product needs
with instant product activation and an online store supporting
British Sterling, US Dollars and Euros.

www.talknav.net
+44 161 277 7997
service@xxxxxxxxxxx