[talks-uk] Re: soft reset

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2010 10:56:17 +0100

Hash key and the following digits 7 7 8 0 and again followed by Hash.
then the phone will ask are you sure? Then you need to press YES SoftKey1
Then the phone may ask for Lock code.
If you have not changed it, it is 12345 followed by OK
SoftKey1.
Then the phone will beep and go quiet for a few minutes.
No personal data like contacts will be lost.