[talks-uk] Re: recording a ring tone

  • From: "Bardia Zakeri" <bardiazakeri@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2011 10:06:02 +0100

witsch phone do you have
----- Original Message ----- From: "Yvonne Oliver" <yvonne.oliver@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, March 07, 2011 11:36 PM
Subject: [talks-uk] recording a ring tone

Hello
I want to record part of a song I like and save it as a ring tone.
I am informed that this can be done using voice recorder
However I am not sure how to record what I want using voice recorder.
I tried to record part of the song using voice recorder but all I got was a
lousy recording and a counting timer in conjunction with the tone
Perhaps there are other ways of recording part of a song and save it to the
gallery
Can someone give me a step guide on how to make a proper recording and save
it to the gallery
Once this is done if I am happy with the recording I can assign it as a ring
tone
Thank you

Yvonne