[talks-uk] Re: reading documents and/or messages problem!

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <cairnsplace@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 08:26:14 +0100

Hi Simon

Have you tried pressing the Talks key, followed by holding down the number 2
on your keypad to cycle between cursor mode is letters, words or original?
If you choose letters, you should be able to read your text messages letter
by letter.  Remember though to press the Talks key and then hold down key 2
to cycle, and do this sequence for every choice you want to make.  I'm
emphasising it because so many people say it comes up as upper case is yes
or upper case is no.  This is because they aren't holding the number key 2
down long enough to bring up the three options.

I don't know the phone you refer to, so perhaps others can chime in with
their own suggestions.

Kind regards,

Jackie Cairns
cairnsplace@xxxxxxx