[talks-uk] reading documents and/or messages problem!

  • From: "goshawk on horseback" <dj.goshawk@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 06:24:39 +0100

hello list,
does anyone know, if there is anything I can adjust, either in talks, or on the
Nokia E90, to enable me to actually read documents, or text messages properly?

when ever I try to read a text message, or document on my Nokia E90, I am
unable to navigate around the document or message. this is really annoying, as
I get a fair amount of info by text, such as addresses, website details, and I
also regularly use a very handy service to get track titles/artists. on my
previous phone, which was a Nokia 9210I, I was easily able to navigate around
messages and documents, and get it to read out the info I wanted, and could use
the left and right curser keys to read letter by letter, which was super handy
for website addresses, and other things, but my E90 just will not let me do
this! I can't even read line by line!
which means that, unless I can find a way of sorting this problem out, I am no
longer able to use my phone for reading any kind of documents, such as agendas,
itineraries, event programs, and other such info, which was a really useful
feature on my old phone.

Simon