[talks-uk] Re: nokia 5500 or nokia N73

  • From: "Graham Page" <gpage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 17:49:29 -0000

well not sure which of the 2 phones to go for.  I found the buttons on the
5500 sport a bit strange and rubbery while the keys on the N73 are in my
view small and a bit cramped together though I must say the camera cover is
a vast improvement over the ugly flimsy thing built into the N70.

I have played with a microsoft smart phone recently, the HTC MTeor which was
sold for a little while by Orange as the Orange SPV
C700.  It is well built and the keypad is simple.  all manufacturers could
learn from this but it is a shame that in other ways the phone has problems.
Battery life is not great.  rings are not quite loud enough either but I am
quite a fan of the layout.  It would be good to have a similar phone with
symbian instead.

Cheers

Graham