[talks-uk] n82 questionRe: Re: Networks

  • From: "jean parker" <radioforever@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2009 21:55:17 +0530

Hi Guys:

A little question about the N82. On the right soft key there is a small ridge. Does that do anything or is it there just to devide the key?

Jean

----- Original Message ----- From: <darren_g_harris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 01:09:2009 4.34 pm

Yes, it's just the correct contract I need to find, and since nobody seems to understand me that well in O2 and I haven't found enough information (in my limited searches) to help me in this, I was hoping someone would know because they used it! <Smiles>

Obviously not, so please don't worry and, Barbara, thanks for your helpful comments. They're appreciated in all this mire!

--
Carol
carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx