[talks-uk] Re: Networks

  • From: darren_g_harris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2009 17:20:03 +0100

Yes you need the phone first. But take vodafone for example. If you are coming
out of an existing contract with them, they now will unlock your phone for free
as my partner got hers done. So then you just cancel that, get a sim only and
keep that phone. I guess that other providers will unlock their phones as well
but whether they charge or not i really don't know.