[talks-uk] Re: mute on keylock

  • From: "Jennie J Macaulay-Kirkland" <ms.vegan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2010 18:29:54 +0100

HiYa! Well, I had an n86 for just over a year, until just last week, and had no
problems with it at all. I only just upgraded to an e72, because I wanted a
qwerty keyboard, and on both phones I had a keylock mute, because that was what
I wanted, from the talks options? I don't, tbh, know any other way of choosing
whether to mute it, or not! perhaps I'm thick! Sitting here now, with the phone
on my lap, key-locked, it will only speak to me via the talks 5, for volume
down, or talks 6 to go up, talks 9 for the clock, etc etc. With the keylock
off, I can mute the phone by pressing talks then clear.
Jen. xx