[talks-uk] Re: installing talks

  • From: "Andy Collins" <Andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2006 23:04:15 +0100

Graham - I always achieve it independently of sighted help, but not of blind help <smile> that is to say from the support of others on the TALKS mailing list, I have learnt that you can indeed install the upgrade of TALKS over your existing version; it is necessary to do a 'talks off' first, then re-boot your phone, then start the installation by your preferred method, I have always used PC Suite to do this, installing the Eloquence sys file ahead of the talks sys file. You need to know the number of presses of soft key one on your phone to answer yes to the various prompts from the installation programme.

Andy
----- Original Message ----- From: "Graham Page" <gpage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>