[talks-uk] Re: how to get missed called and dialed called back

  • From: "Paul Roberts" <anorack@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Nov 2009 12:53:58 -0000

hi Amro,

Oddely enough, I was in the Vodafone shop last week, over the other
technical issue I mentioned on this list last week and they advised me to go
to the Nokia shop as i might need my phone upgrading.

This is I think the first time I have needed an upgrade since buying a phone
and am wondering if this is going to be a regular thing and if so, just how
often would this be.

AM hoping to get to the Nokia shop sometime within the next week or so.

Regards

Paul.