[talks-uk] Re: help resetting language option

  • From: Christopher Maule-Oatway <c.maule@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2007 19:36:57 +0100

Hello David,

The N73 user guide suggests that some network providers may add menu options and change the order from the phone's factory defaults. From the top, The menu on my phone is:

Games; Go To; Gallery; Camera; Messaging; Music Player; Office; Contacts; Radio DJ; Log; Applications; Tools (18 options here); Vodafone; Services.

This phone was returned to the local vodafone shop by a customer within 14 days of purchase, (I got it as a free upgrade), so it is possible that its original user made some changes to the menu.

Anyway, I'm glad you were able to return your phone to English!

Cheers,

Christopher

At 14:23 11/04/2007 +0100, you wrote:
Hi Christopher:

Job done!

Bueno y mulcho gracias!

BTW: what are your options from the menu?
I only have 11:
Contacts, message, calendar, music player, gallery, games, services,
download!, tools (9), applications, office.

What are your additional 3?

David