[talks-uk] Re: zoom in the n73

  • From: "jim" <jim.doc@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2007 18:22:13 +0100

Hi Steve,

Thanks for clearing that question up.

Regards.
Jim.

To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, April 14, 2007 12:40 PM
Subject: [talks-uk] Re: zoom in the n73

Hi Graham,

Not quite right.  When you buy Talks, whether it is an upgrade, or a new
version, you can choose what synth you want.  So if you ask for Realspeak,
you will get it.  If you then want the synth that you didn't choose in the
buying process, then you pay extra for that.  27 pounds is currently the
price for the other engine. 125 pounds extra if you want Zooms, but if you
buy them both at once, then the cost is 225, saving 50 pounds on Zooms.

Hope this helps.

Computer Room Services:
the long cane for blind computer users.
Telephone Low-call:  08452 606 277