[talks-uk] Re: getting TALKS out of Orange

  • From: "Graham Page" <gpage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2006 10:52:50 -0000

still, if he has a contract which he does for his whole company he may be
able to apply some  leverage as there are about 20 phones or so in the
contract.  even if he does not get the free deal then Orange should be able
to handle the installation of Talks as on radio 4 they did claim they could
do this.  It may be a case of just getting in touch with customer services
and hoping.

These companies are not being that sensible by being difficult over this
issue.  Most visually impaired people have seen quite a scary increase in
phone running costs since getting TALKS.  I have for one so it is in the
company's interests to try to be flexible here.  So again, does anyone know
of a ndisability services number for Orange where, just maybe, someone might
know?  My other suggestion is that this guy could contact his nearest Orange
shop and he may get a paticularly determined sailsman.

Cheers

Graham
Graham Page

Mobile: 07753 607980