[talks-uk] Re: e71 Query - Talks Reading Apostrophy on QWERTY

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2009 13:19:52 +0100

MessageOh that is not the case with me Daren.  The other thing is that if I go
another route which is to press the talks key twice, bottom right then I go in
to a list of punctuation and I could identify it there but I do not want to do
that.
Another thing is can I get the % signfrom the keypad or do I have to go to that
list of symbols?