[talks-uk] e71 Query - Talks Reading Apostrophy on QWERTY

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2009 12:56:16 +0100

Hi
Anyone help with this problem.  All punctuation on the QWERTY appears to be
spoken by Talks except the apostrophy which is to the right of the space-bar.
Yet if I hit the Edit/Capital key Talks says 'and' which I think is the & sign.
 Then when I try again in lower case it will not say ' and finally if I write a
word like her's though the apostrophy is not pronounced it is put in!

I have also found on the 2nd e71 and the Talks minor update recently that the
icons I had to label before, I did not have to do it this time in e-mail.  Big
sigh of relief!

Eleaor