[talks-uk] e71

  • From: "ELEANOR BURKE" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 May 2009 00:00:45 +0100

Can someone please tell lme if there is another way of activating the numbers
on the keyjpad other than what I am currently doing which is pressing function
key followed by the number.  I am also wondering about the key which when
pressed says Number.  What is the function of that key.  Finally I did ask
before about the key which acts for Initial caps and when pressed tgwice for
All Caps.  Is there a way to configure Talks so that it does not say Edit but
that it would say Capital Letter and All Caps?

Many thanks.