[talks-uk] e5 Query

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2011 17:37:48 +0100

Hi
Just installed Talks on e5. Disappointed with the microphone speaker. Is this me or is the Talks not sounding great on e5? I would also like to ask about setting up e-mail on e5. There are various options, I select BT but I cannot get any further than putting in my e-mail address and password and just nothing is happening. I would appreciate some help please. I tried the Other option in the e-mail list and the Yahoo but no luck with any of them. Help please!