[talks-uk] Re: buying the N91

  • From: "Andy Collins" <Andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2006 22:35:16 -0000

MessageSteve - I've bought it now from Expansys for £299. Orange don't actually
offer this phone any more, they with drew it because they were having software
issues, there software rather than Nokia's! I could get it on O2 for free with
£30 cash back at the CPW, with a £30 400 mins contract or £35 600 mins
contract, unfortunately, O2 refused me, even though my credit rating is
excellent, and I've had no such problems with Orange for phones, or with
anybody else when it has come to credit etc; a friend of mine had a similar
experience a couple of years ago with O2, and we think that because when I
move, I didn't go on to the electoral register, this has gone against me! Looks
like I must get re-registered then!
-

Andy