[talks-uk] Re: buying the N91

  • From: "Mark Matthews" <mark.matthews53@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2006 16:28:16 -0000

If you purchase it from a dealer Andy then Yes, however if you get it from
somewhere like eBay, its always worth checking. Recently I was caught when I
bought an N70 SIM free, but tied to another network - which was rather silly
on my part for not checking out the facts first. Still, I'd hate the same to
happen to anyone else!*Smile*.

Have a great Christmas!

Cheers,

Mark