[talks-uk] Wayfinder Access

  • From: "Philip Martin" <p.martin13@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2007 21:58:32 +0100

Hi
Perhaps this should not be on the Talks list but here goes.
I have just looked on www.wayfinder.com and in the on line shop found the price
for Wayfinder Access.  It is 399 Euro, about £267.  This is for use throughout
Europe, not that I need more than the U.K. and is for software only.  This
compares with about £67 for Wayfinder 7 software only for U.K and Ireland,
there is no Europe version..  As I already have a lifetime license for
Wayfinder it is going to cost me a lot to use Access with it's additional
features.
I know we must pay for access technology but this seems to me to be a case
where i am better of staying with the main stream version, which has served
fairley well for the last couple of years.
What a lot we are paying for the twiddly bits.

Dissappointed from Woking

Philip

P.S.  If I have got it wronge please let the list know.