[talks-uk] WFA Protest Site

  • From: "Neil Barnfather - TalkNav" <talks@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2010 08:07:30 -0000

Dear All,

I write this in my personal capacity as an Access user, together with a few
other WFA members we have constructed a protest site discussing the
discontinuation of development of the Wayfinder Access application. The site
has a full explanation of our aims and objectives, and we'd be very pleased
to have your signature on our form.

If you wish to learn more, or sign up, please visit www.talknav.com/protest

Best regards.

Neil Barnfather.