[talks-uk] Re: Voices

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Mar 2009 00:00:11 -0000

I think with a lot of these things it is what we start off with.  I have always
been used to synthetic speech well so are these real speak voices but I am of
the opinion that those who have come to using speech in later life perhaps or
who have been managing with print for years, findthe real speak voices easier
to understand.