[talks-uk] Re: Upgrading Talks to a new phone

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2011 16:03:41 -0000

Apology, it was sent in error.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Neil Barnfather - TalkNav
  To: talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Wednesday, February 09, 2011 1:14 PM
  Subject: [talks-uk] Re: Upgrading Talks to a new phone

  ?, what on earth does German have to do with anything?

  Regards,

  Neil Barnfather
  Talks List Administrator

  Twitter @NeilBarnfather

  TalkNav is a Nuance, Code Factory and Sendero dealer, for all your
  accessible phone, PDA and GPS related enquiries visit www.talknav.com

  e-mail: - service@xxxxxxxxxxx
  Phone: - +44  844 999 4199

  On 9 Feb 2011, at 13:05, Eleanor Burke wrote:

  German