[talks-uk] Re: Upgrading Talks to a new phone

  • From: Neil Barnfather - TalkNav <forums@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2011 12:46:37 +0000

Martin,

you can visit www.talknav.com and click on Buy Online, here you can choose the
Transfer License option in the Nuance product range, the cost for an IMIE based
license transfer is £50.

this in the majority of cases will give you the transfer and the update to the
latest version of the software for this price.

you will need your old and new handset IMEI's. which you can type star, hash,
0, 0, 0, 0, hash into the phones main home screen to obtain, or using more
recent versions of Talks, you can get this information using the Manual
Registration section of the Talks software, please let me know if you need help
with this.

Using TalkNav the license is generated immediately and e-mailed to you a few
minutes later, this is done 24 hours a day 7 days a week, so whether you want
your license now, or at 2 in the morning, no problem.

hope all this helps.

regards.

Regards,

Neil Barnfather
Talks List Administrator

Twitter @NeilBarnfather

TalkNav is a Nuance, Code Factory and Sendero dealer, for all your
accessible phone, PDA and GPS related enquiries visit www.talknav.com

e-mail: - service@xxxxxxxxxxx
Phone: - +44  844 999 4199

On 9 Feb 2011, at 12:31, Martin wrote:

Hi All

As my E65 is almost dead I've bought a C5.

How do I upgrade my licence so I can run Talks on my new phone?
What version of Talks do I need for the C5?
Can I transfer my licence over from my old E65 running whatever version of
Talks was out four years ago?
Finally, how much will this cost?

Cheers
Martin