[talks-uk] Re: Upgrade to Version 3

  • From: "Alex Stone" <alex.stone@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2006 11:33:55 +0100

Kevin/Graham, My understanding is that the standard version is only being
made available to mobile phone operators to sell.  The upshot of this is
that if you have anything before version 2.5 and you want to upgrade by
purchasing talks from a talks dealer rather than a mobile phone company,
then you have to pay the fifty quid to upgrade to the premium version.
Cheers.
Alex