[talks-uk] Re: Upgrade to Version 3

  • From: "Graham Page" <gpage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2006 10:56:26 +0100

hi Kevin and all.

Generally, if you upgrade to talks 2.5 or later through Steve Nut anyway, you
get the premium version automatically.  He has certainly stated in the past
that he is the only one in the UK definitely offering this.

I certainly can't understand why there are standard and premium versions of
TALKS when, so far as I know, they both cost £150 new.

If you go into TALKS settings, TALKS will say anyway whether or not it is the
premium version.

Cheers

Graham