[talks-uk] Updating phone firmware

  • From: "Mandy Palmer" <Mandy.Palmer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2010 18:45:33 +0100

Hi Pete,

Sorry I'm replying to old messages, but I've just come back from South Africa.
How does one find out what the newest firmware is for my 97 mini.  Maybe that
is it's problem.  It has been doing some wierd things.  Sometimes the phone
just freezes, which it did while I was in S.A. I couldn't turn it on or off,
had to wait till the battery ran down.  Then it often says memory full, close
some applications and try again, that is when I'm trying to enter into a
contact or the message section.  The only way I can fix it is to turn the phone
off and on again.

Mandy

--
Currently in Bristol, United Kingdom Partly Cloudy, 10°C Wind:N-360° at 8KT
The trouble with doing something right the first time is that nobody

Mandy.Palmer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx