[talks-uk] Re: Updating phone firmware

  • From: "Hussein Patwa" <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2010 23:10:33 +0100

Hi,

You can do this in two ways:
1. Hook up to Nokia Software Updater and it will advise.
2. Dial *#0000# on your phone, then select options and check for new updates.

If neither of these work, give mail the RM code of the phone, and whether it's
locked or branded to any network, and I'll check the Nokia servers for you
using a small program I have for that purpose.

BTW, which part of SA did you visit?

_______________________________________
Have a pleasant day,

Kind Regards and Best Wishes,