[talks-uk] Re: UP AND RUNNING WITH N86 ONCE AGAIN

  • From: "Hussein Patwa" <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 May 2010 18:37:11 +0100

Hi Carol,

As an addition, you can charge the phone from the computer by connecting the
USB cable that came with the phone into the same socket.  To clarify, the
N86 has one single socket for either the charger or the USB cable.

_______________________________________
Have a pleasant day,

Kind Regards and Best Wishes,

Hussein.