[talks-uk] The N70

  • From: <plsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2007 10:50:26 -0000

Hi again,
I'm looking at an N70 for my brother. Generally is this a good phone with
good sized buttons?
A slider? A flip phone? He's not going to use it for text or calander or the
likes. He's just going to use it as a pocket phone to call mates and the odd
taxi. Good sized buttons are a must. I've heard someone say that it feels
like the camera feels loose or its dodgy.
So is it a good phone. I sure wish there was a place I could get a feel of
one. I have the 6260. Is it anything like that?

Peter

Peter