[talks-uk] Re: The N70

  • From: "Barbara Wilson" <barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Sep 2007 11:37:16 +0100

There's a slide on the back covering the camera. I know some people find the
small vertical function keys down the side a bit fiddley. And the on/off
button is inset quite deeply, would be rather awkward if you had large
fingers and short fingernails!

Can you tell I don't really like the phone?

Barbara

T: 02887784046
M: 07917710779
E: barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (personal)