[talks-uk] Re: Talks volume during a call

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2010 08:34:58 -0000

Neil
Not Hussein but we all know about it.  Have you been away?!  haven't you heard
Torston's podcast for 40 minutes in which he told us all about it, the fact
that it would not now be 4.5 but version 5.0 and that it would be out next
week?  All the changes etc.  Haven't you read all the postings on the other
international talks list where everyone is discussing it?  All your supporters
of WFA are discussing it as Torston talked about WFA and its demise also.