[talks-uk] Re: Talks and Cobra

  • From: chris hallsworth <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 02 Nov 2010 17:37:31 +0000

Hi All.
Sorry for not updating you on this thread. I only had temporary internet access until yesterday. Adrian, you have got it spot on. Yes, Cobra I guess simulates a Braille display for a Talks compatible phone. This is how you can not only view what is on the screen of the phone, but also you can actually control the phone using your PC keyboard, just like you can control the phone using a traditional "physical" Braille display.
Take care.

Chris H
You can contact me in the following ways:
E-mail and Facebook: challsworth2@xxxxxxx
MSN: ch9675@xxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: chrishallsworth7266
Blog: http://chrishallsworth.klangoblogs.net

On 02/11/2010 13:54, Carol Pearson wrote:
Thanks Adrian for your helpful email.

I had sussed (eventually) what it meant and do intend to try it at some
point.

--
Carol
carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx