[talks-uk] Talks Reading Function in E-mail

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2009 20:09:10 -0000

Hi on my phone when I am reading an e-mail and the one below, i.e. the thread,
I have to listen to all those > signs and wondered if there is any way to stop
Talks from having to read them.  I also wonder if there is any way of arranging
punctuation regularly used rather than having to go through the list all the
time.  To give an example at least in e-mail when going to write an e-mail
address and I press * to get my options the @ sign comes up immediately.  I
know all about pressing the number 1 and then * to cycle through punctuation
but I wondered if there is a way of extending this list or as I said making my
own list of regularly used punctuation.