[talks-uk] Re: Talks 4, N82 video camera standby message

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2009 12:59:25 -0000

I think it is when I'm transporting the phone in my pocket.

--
Carol
carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

On Friday, March 20, 2009 12:47 AM (UK time), Eleanor Burke at eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx said:

You must be pressing le 2 accidentally Carol.

Subject: [talks-uk] Re: Talks 4, N82 video camera standby message
From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 19:03:2009 3:19 pm

Hmmm!

I had the video camera come up once this week also using V4 ... using
N95, but it does sometimes and it may be something I do ... so I
don't worry unduly!

Hi all

Just rejoined the list so apologies if this has been dealt with.

Since installing Talks 4 and Daisy2Go on my N82 the following message
is frequently announced:

"Video camera standby, Key 1 for options, Key 2 to exit"

I then exit the video camera but the same message comes up minutes
later.
I simply can not trace the cause of this.

Any ideas please.

Really highly appreciated.

Deon