[talks-uk] N95 Charger and Charging

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Mar 2009 18:13:47 -0000

Hi
I was away for 2 days and left my N95 charger in the hotel.  Silly me.  Now I
have to wait until it arrives by post and typically this is Saturday so it will
be Tuesday or Wednesday before I get it back.  In the meantime, is it possible
to charge the phone via the USB on the PC or now that I think of it, could I
charge it with the USB power 'thing' that I got with the Horrux 100? or maybe I
have that name wrong.  Perhaps Neil or Steve might be able to answer this one.