[talks-uk] Re: Talks 2.1 and Dictionary information.

  • From: "Tink Watson" <tink@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2005 17:23:30 +0100

Tracy,

Ah! Now I know, I'm not so worried about turning it off. I'd thought it was something being mis interpreted by Talks, but now I know it's actually useful information, I think I can live with it.

   Thanks for the help and hope your headache goes away soon.

Tink.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Tracey Kier" <tracey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>