[talks-uk] Re: Talks 2.1 and Dictionary information.

  • From: "Tracey Kier" <tracey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2005 16:56:13 +0100

Oh, and I forgot the last part of your example. Basically when you're in the text editor, pressing the hash key will cycle you between lower case, upper case (which means that just the next letter you type will be capitalised) and all capitals. Hope that helps. Tracey K
----- Original Message ----- From: "Tink Watson" <tink@xxxxxxxxxx>