[talks-uk] Re: THANKS AND AN EMAIL QUESTION

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2009 22:29:54 +0000

Carol I usually close and open the message again and it usually works. When I
first open a message I down arrow twice and then Talks goes in to full flow.

Subject: [talks-uk] THANKS AND AN EMAIL QUESTION
From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 03:03:2009 10:26 pm

Hi all,

First, thanks to those who kindly offered/provided me with the Talks manual.
Now I've got it, read almost all of it and learned quite a few things!
<Smiles>

I have, however, not found an answer to an email question.  I was reading a
fairly long email the other day and Talks stopped reading before the end.  I
tried Talks and down arrow and didn't manage to get it reading again, except
line by line.

I have a feeling Eleanor highlighted this problem a little while back and I
didn't see a solution to it at that time, nor did anyone else confirm having
such a problem.

Perhaps I could therefore specifically ask, has anyone else encountered this
problem and have you found a solution that works?

Thanks.

--
Carol
carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx