[talks-uk] Re: THANKS - AND AN EMAIL QUESTION

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2009 23:34:19 -0000

Carol
the other thing you were asking about was POP.  I use POP3 in my Outlook
Express and also identical on the N95 and have no problem with it.  In fact if
you read way back where I was asking crazy things as I have set up a number of
G Mail accounts also on my N95 just as in the Outlook Express.  I just love
using the e-mail on my mobile instead of being here at the computer though when
it comes to answering I have to say I prefer the computer just because it is
quicker.  the phone is OK if it is just a short reply.