[talks-uk] Re: TALKS Compatability

  • From: <nigel-gardner@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,<talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2006 9:45:20 +0000

Barbra,
The current version of Talks, 3.0 should work with all Symbian 60 handsets
although not all of the ones listed on the Nuance site are available in the UK.
The pending version of Talks will work with Symbian version 63, not sure when
this is due for release.

Nigel

PS. if you are thinking  of buying Talks there is a dealer in Northern Ireland
now, Richard Moore 02871 269898
From: "Barbara Wilson" <barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 2006/10/10 Tue PM 09:53:56 GMT
To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [talks-uk] TALKS Compatability

I have tried for some time to get a definitive answer on the compatibility of
TALKS and mobile phone handsets. While some dealers say no to certain models,
others say yes and others yet again that they are not sure. It concerns the
expected release of TALKS, am I right in believing that it will work with "All"
Symbian Series 60 phones? Or will there be exceptions? If no one here knows,
does anyone know where to get the definitive answer to the question?

Thanks.

Barbara Wilson
Email: barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
MSN: barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx