[talks-uk] Re: TALKS Compatability

  • From: "Barbara Wilson" <barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2006 23:01:39 +0100

If anyone's ever tried phoning the RNIB Technology Support Line all you ever
get is an answer phone saying they are busy and to leave a message and they'll
get back to you. In my experience, they never do.

Barbara Wilson
Email: barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
MSN: barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Mobile: 07917710779