[talks-uk] TALKS 4-my first impressions

  • From: "Barbara Wilson" <barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "talks-uk" <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2009 21:07:55 -0000

Just had a quick play with TALKS but already some great improvements:

Very good that you can assign a different key as the TALKS key
Now you can review ringtones without the need to mute TALKS
When composing a text it announces numbers when you are in the to field and the
state of upper/lower case when in the message field
Feedback when a message is sent
TALKS can be used while on a call and indeed announces when you are making a
call who to etc

I am sure I will be impressed equally with all the other improvements I haven't
yet discovered! Well done Nuance, best update in a long time.

Barbara Wilson
M: 07917710779
T: 02887784046
E: barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx