[talks-uk] Additional Apps With Talks 4.0

  • From: Charles.Nicol@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2009 11:00:24 +0000

Hi,

I have downloaded and installed Talks 4.0 on my Nokia N96. I saw reference
in some of the documentation to "Daisy2Go", yet I have not located an
installation file for this. Could someone please point me to where I can
download it? In addition, I have read about 5 apps from a Polish company,
including "Mini GPS" and "Extended Recorder", which are supposed to be
bundled with Talks Premium. When I received my Talks Premium, these were
not included and I am led to believe that they are meant to be free to
Talks users. If anyone out there has located these apps, could you please
give me some directions on downloading them?

Many Thanks, With Kind Regards,

Charles Nicol
Business Change : Technology
( 0141 223 3286 È             6 0141 223 3976 :
Charles.Nicol@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Barbara Wilson" <barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: talks-uk-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
12/03/2009 21:07
Please respond to
talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

"talks-uk" <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
[talks-uk] TALKS 4-my first impressions

Just had a quick play with TALKS but already some great improvements:

Very good that you can assign a different key as the TALKS key
Now you can review ringtones without the need to mute TALKS
When composing a text it announces numbers when you are in the to field
and the state of upper/lower case when in the message field
Feedback when a message is sent
TALKS can be used while on a call and indeed announces when you are making
a call who to etc

I am sure I will be impressed equally with all the other improvements I
haven't yet discovered! Well done Nuance, best update in a long time.

Barbara Wilson
M: 07917710779
T: 02887784046
E: barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
IM: creativeeyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: creativeeyes

We will NEVER contact customers via email asking to supply any personal
information, telephone or internet banking login details.

This e-mail is issued by a NAGE Group company. The contents of this e-mail are
confidential and will have no contractual effect unless it is otherwise agreed
between a specific NAGE Group company and the recipient.

The NAGE Group companies include, among others, National Australia Group Europe
Limited (Company No 02108635) which is registered in England and Wales at
registered office 88 Wood Street, London EC2V 7QQ, Clydesdale Bank PLC (Company
No SC001111) which is registered in Scotland at registered office 30 St Vincent
Place, Glasgow G1 2HL and Yorkshire Bank Home Loans Limited (Company No
01855020) which is registered in England and Wales at registered office 20
Merrion Way, Leeds LS2 8NZ.

Clydesdale Bank PLC and Yorkshire Bank Home Loans Limited are authorised and
regulated by the Financial Services Authority. Credit facilities other than
regulated mortgages are not regulated by the Financial Services Authority.

The views and opinions expressed in this email may not reflect those of any
member of the NAGE Group. If you are not the addressee (or responsible for
delivery of the message to the addressee), please notify the originator
immediately by return message and destroy the original message. This message
and any attachments have been scanned for viruses prior to leaving the NAGE
Group network. However, NAGE Group does not guarantee the security of this
message and will not be responsible for any damages arising as a result of any
virus being passed on or arising from any alteration of this message by a third
party. The NAGE Group may monitor emails sent to and from the NAGE Group
network.

JPEG image