[talks-uk] Re: Slide Type Mobiles

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2008 12:00:29 +0100

Hi Amro,

No, the N82 is not a slide phone.

  _____

From: talks-uk-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:talks-uk-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Amro Bilal
Sent: Monday 7 July 2008 11:58
To: talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [talks-uk] Re: Slide Type Mobiles

Hi, If you're not after advanced camera and music playing features, I would
recommend the E65 too. I have one and I'm very happy with it and I echo what
Badger have said. One thing to be aware of though, the Talks and menu key on
the E65 can be somewhat awkward to press. I've got used to them myself but
you may like to get your hands on an E65 before buying to be sure.

Talking of slide phones, is actually the N82 a slide phone?

Cheers,

Amro