[talks-uk] Re: Slide Type Mobiles

  • From: "Amro Bilal" <Lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2008 11:57:47 +0100

Hi, If you're not after advanced camera and music playing features, I would
recommend the E65 too. I have one and I'm very happy with it and I echo what
Badger have said. One thing to be aware of though, the Talks and menu key on
the E65 can be somewhat awkward to press. I've got used to them myself but you
may like to get your hands on an E65 before buying to be sure.

Talking of slide phones, is actually the N82 a slide phone?

Cheers,
Amro