[talks-uk] Re: Saving A Link To Bookmarks

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2009 16:06:16 -0000

Thanks Steve.  When I refer to going backwards I will give you an example,  I
am an Open University student and have my student home page.  I login and then
I have sevferal links on the page.  I might choose one link and from there once
the next page opens I might choose a link on that page.  If I was on my
computer I could keep pressing or in my case, clicking on the back arrow.  This
is what I am wondering about on the phone.  I would not be able to see the text
on the phone so would be totally dependent on using the keys or whatever.